“It is better to have food as medicine than medicine as food”
All natural 100%
Kyrgyz honey won five medals – three gold and two silver – at the biannual International Apicultural Congress held in Ukraine, 2013. The Kyrgyz beekeepers also won the Grand Prix of the World Beekeeping Award (WBA) for high quality products which are dubbed eco-friendly and unique.
Among Kyrgyz Republic’s gold medal winners was the creamy white honey from the high-altitude region of At-Bashy in Naryn Province.
The honey harvested from a single floral source Sainfoin, which grows only in one area in Kyrgyzstan, At Bashi. It is a type of monofloral honey made from the nectar and pollen of the sainfoin flowers.
- No added sugar
- No added preservatives
- No artificial additives
- No GMO’s
Natural mountain honey is used in the treatment of:
- sore throats;
- runny nose;
- of cardio-vascular system;
- It has strong antibacterial properties;
- Useful for atherosclerosis;
- liver diseases;
- increased thyroid function;
- and also as a sedative for nervous diseases and insomnia;
- Traditional medicine recommends using it for dizziness and shortness of breath;
- Scientific medicine recommends this type of honey in diabetic nutrition, as it does not require the presence of insulin;
- Most often, mountain honey is used to treat respiratory and respiratory diseases, with eye diseases;
- such as keratitis, conjunctivitis;
- as well as those caused by the herpes virus;
- For many respiratory diseases, inhalation using mountain honey is used;
- In gynecology, mountain honey is mainly used in compresses;
- It is useful in the treatment of purulent sinusitis;
- ???? 100% PURE RAW CREAMED HONEY FROM KYRGYZSTAN - Harvested from the high Tian-Shan mountains, our white honey is a multi-floral composition of alfalfa, sage, sweet clover, thyme, safflower, sainfoin, clover, dandelion, goldenrod, kiprei and other plant species that give a rich flavor unmatched by any other honey.
- ????UNPROCESSED IN ANY WAY - Honeybees can fly up to 5 miles from their hives and our beekeepers ensure the hives are far away from exposure to GMOs, pollutants and chemical agriculture. Our raw honey is unfiltered, unheated, untreated, and never pasteurized – thus leaving the natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, and nutrients intact.
- ???? NATURALLY CREAMY - Unique weather conditions in the remote Tian-Shan mountains of Kyrgyzstan create a honey with low water content, making it creamy in texture. Diverse ecosystem of over 2,500 plant species give it a rich caramel-like flavor.
- ????AWARD WINNING HONEY - Gold medal winner at the Apimondia International Federation of Beekeepers’ Association in 2013, this honey is highly favored for its purity, quality and incredible flavor profile.
- ????ADD RICH FLAVOR TO ENDLESS DISHES AND TREATS - With a smooth and creamy white texture, our honey is versatile to use as a natural sweetener for many foods and beverages like tea, coffee, cereals, smoothies, baked goods and more!