“It is better to have food as medicine than medicine as food”
All natural 100%
Issyk-Kul is the world’s second largest alpine lake, lying at 1609 m (5,279 feet) above sea level. Even though it is surrounded by mountains, Issyk-Kul never freezes, thus its name means “hot lake” in Kyrgyz. The lake itself is surrounded by protected marshlands, two mountain ranges.
Due to the special climatic conditions, Issyk-Kul honey has a special smell and taste. Honey collected from the region where the “pearl" of Kyrgyzstan is located, the famous Issyk-Kul Lake. This area is rich in vegetation of such herbs as: edelweiss yellow, dog rose, barberry, currant, mountain ash, juniper, honeysuckle, aronia barberry.
The combination of these herbs, which contain a huge amount of vitamins, gives honey healing power.
This type of honey increases the body's resistance to colds and infectious diseases, helps to restore working capacity with mental and physical overwork.
Taste and aroma:
The taste is very delicate, original, naturally unobtrusive. We can say that honey is just perfect, fabulously delicious. It has a strong rich aroma.
- No added sugar
- No added preservatives
- No artificial additives
- No GMO’s
Natural mountain honey is used in the treatment of:
• heart attack,
• multiple sclerosis,
• heart defects.
• improves digestion,
• suppresses stress,
• prevents the aging of the body,
• normalizes sleep,
• contributes to weight loss,
• improves the functioning of the reproductive system,
• fights colds.
• helps with a number of liver diseases
• with cholelithiasis,
• Stimulates the function of the gonads,
• weakens and stops bleeding,
• reduces the permeability and fragility of blood vessels.
• Great for frostbite.
Jida, which is part of honey, helps in the treatment of:
• The elasticity and flexibility of the walls of blood vessels is restored.
• It helps to restore motor functions associated with disorders in both the central and peripheral nervous systems.
• Recommended in the postoperative period,
• strengthens the immune system,
• improves blood circulation,
• has an antiseptic effect.