The history of the use by mankind of nature-created organic-mineral balm mumiyo has more than 4000 years. The various healing properties of the mumiyo were described more than 2500 years ago by Aristotle, many references to this substance unique in its composition are found in ancient Eastern literature and in medical treatises of the famous physician and philosopher Avicenna, who believed that the mumiyo “gives strength to an old heart, rejuvenates the skin, and relieves excessive thickening of blood. "
In the III millennium BC. e. The mumiyo was widely used for embalming the dead and for treating patients in ancient Egypt (at that time the Egyptians called the mumiyo "Illyrian resin"). Also, this healing product with natural strength was often used in practice by physicians in Tibet, India, Burma, Central Asia and Mongolia in the treatment of fractures:
• bones, dislocations, bronchial asthma, tuberculosis, stomach ulcers, liver diseases, sexual weakness, ear diseases, skin diseases, poisoning, bites of poisonous snakes and insects.
Mumiyo is recommended for preventive measures and complex treatment:
• Various disorders of the organs of motion, fractures, dislocations and other injuries.
• Skin diseases - boils, eczema, psoriasis, acne, burns, cuts and many other pathologies.
• Almost all diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, digestive system and all organs associated with it.
• Various disorders of the nervous system, including epilepsy, neuralgia and paralysis.
• Diseases associated with the cardiac and vascular systems - atherosclerosis, hypertension, heart attack, varicose veins, thrombosis and others.
• Anemia and other diseases of the circulatory system.
• Diseases of the genitourinary system in women and men, often recommended for infertility, decreased desire.
• Diseases associated with the respiratory system - tuberculosis, bronchitis, pneumonia, sinusitis, laryngitis and others.
• Diseases of the organs of vision - glaucoma, conjunctivitis, cataracts and others.
• Diseases and pathologies of the oral cavity.
The biochemical composition of the mumiyo
In the biochemical composition of the mumiyo are present: interchangeable and essential amino acids:
• glutamic acid, glycine, histidine, phenylalanine, methionine, threonine, tryptophan, isoleucine, lysine, arginine, valine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, zinc, copper, sulfur, silicon, selenium, chromium, silver, cobalt, nickel,
• aluminum, etc.
Mummies are usually taken twice a day on an empty stomach in the morning and evening before bedtime, 3 hours after dinner. It is recommended to take it in the form of a solution in water or milk in a ratio of 1:20.
For example, take 0.2 mummies (1 tablet) and dilute in 4 ml of water (you can measure with a syringe).
A single dose depends on the age in children (although there is an opinion about the contraindication of mummies to children) and on weight in adults.
The course of treatment also varies from 10 days to 25-28 days.
Contraindications to the use of mummies are individual intolerance to mummies, pregnancy and lactation.
But be careful when acquiring a mumiyo from your hands - the product may turn out to be a piece of tar or some other fake that is dangerous to your health.
Buy a mumiyo at the pharmacy, there are both quality and all the necessary documents about it.
The dosage for the use of the mumiyo inside by adults depends on the weight of the person:
Adult weight up to 70 kg: single dose 0.2 g, daily dose up to 0.6 g;
Adult weight up to 80 kg: single dose 0.3 g, daily dose up to 0.9 g;
Adult weight up to 90 kg: single dose 0.4 g, daily dose up to 1.2 g;
Adult weight over 90 kg: single dose 0.5 g, daily dose up to 1.5 g.
There is an opinion of some authors about contraindications of mumiyo to children.
However, the honored doctor of the RSFSR V. Kretinin in the 90s of the XX century gave information about the possibility of using the mumiyo in children's practice taking into account age. At the same time, the possibility of allergic reactions should always be considered.
A single dose of the application of the mumiyo for children depends on the age, individual characteristics and stage of the disease.
Children from 3 months to 1 year: single dose 0.01 g., Daily dose up to 0.03 g;
Children from 1 year to 3 years: a single dose of 0.02 grams, a daily dose of up to 0.06 grams;
Children from 3 years to 9 years: a single dose of 0.05 grams, a daily dose of 0.15 grams;
Children from 9 years to 14 years: a single dose of 0.1 g, a daily dose of up to 0.3 g.
For thousands of years, the mumiyo has been used as a biologically
active product of natural origin in Eastern and Western medicine to activate
metabolic processes, restore the functions of diseased organs, enhance tissue
regeneration, normalize immunity, strengthen memory, relieve stress, and
mitigate the effects of adverse environmental factors. But, I repeat, you can
only use high-quality mummies. Ordering an unknown product called “Mumiyo” over
the Internet is a serious health risk.