Issyk-Kul mountain honey
“It is better to have food as medicine than medicine as food”
All natural 100%
Issyk-Kul is the world’s second largest alpine lake, lying at 1609 m (5,279 feet) above sea level. Even though it is surrounded by mountains, Issyk-Kul never freezes, thus its name means “hot lake” in Kyrgyz. The lake itself is surrounded by protected marshlands, two mountain ranges.
The combination of these herbs, which contain a huge amount of vitamins, gives honey healing power.
This type of honey increases the body's resistance to colds and infectious diseases, helps to restore working capacity with mental and physical overwork.
Taste and aroma:
The taste is very delicate, original, naturally unobtrusive. We can say that honey is just perfect, fabulously delicious. It has a strong rich aroma.
- No added sugar
- No added preservatives
- No artificial additives
- No GMO’s
Natural mountain honey is used in the treatment of:
• heart attack,
• multiple sclerosis,
• heart defects.
• improves digestion,
• suppresses stress,
• prevents the aging of the body,
• normalizes sleep,
• contributes to weight loss,
• improves the functioning of the reproductive system,
• fights colds.
• helps with a number of liver diseases
• with cholelithiasis,
• Stimulates the function of the gonads,
• weakens and stops bleeding,
• reduces the permeability and fragility of blood vessels.
• Great for frostbite.
The healing qualities of propolis have long been known to mankind. This product was especially appreciated in ancient Egypt, because with its help mummified corpses, healed wounds, abscesses, eczema and fought with various infections
Propolis also contains a large number of vitamins of the group:
• B1, B2, B6, A, C, E, P and H, amino acids, sugars, many macro- and micronutrients, especially rich in calcium propolis, provitamin A, vitamins B, C, E, manganese, iron, silicon, zinc , calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, amino acids, organic acids (coumaric, coffee, cinnamon), nicotinic acid, benzoic acid, flavonoids.
In addition to the expected colds, the use of propolis is indicated in the presence of the following diagnoses:
1. Arterial hypertension.
2. A stomach ulcer.
3. Diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
4. Allergic reactions.
5. Food poisoning.
6. Skin defects: ulcers, warts, burns, fungus, etc. Bee glue cleanses the skin, restores its integrity and promotes the rapid healing of even the most serious injuries.
7. Gynecological abnormalities: thrush, vaginal herpes, endometriosis, etc.