Issyk-Kul mountain honey
“It is better to have food as medicine than medicine as food”
All natural 100%
Issyk-Kul is the world’s second largest alpine lake, lying at 1609 m (5,279 feet) above sea level. Even though it is surrounded by mountains, Issyk-Kul never freezes, thus its name means “hot lake” in Kyrgyz. The lake itself is surrounded by protected marshlands, two mountain ranges.
The combination of these herbs, which contain a huge amount of vitamins, gives honey healing power.
This type of honey increases the body's resistance to colds and infectious diseases, helps to restore working capacity with mental and physical overwork.
Taste and aroma:
The taste is very delicate, original, naturally unobtrusive. We can say that honey is just perfect, fabulously delicious. It has a strong rich aroma.
- No added sugar
- No added preservatives
- No artificial additives
- No GMO’s
Natural mountain honey is used in the treatment of:
• heart attack,
• multiple sclerosis,
• heart defects.
• improves digestion,
• suppresses stress,
• prevents the aging of the body,
• normalizes sleep,
• contributes to weight loss,
• improves the functioning of the reproductive system,
• fights colds.
• helps with a number of liver diseases
• with cholelithiasis,
• Stimulates the function of the gonads,
• weakens and stops bleeding,
• reduces the permeability and fragility of blood vessels.
• Great for frostbite.
Royal jelly or Royal Jelly
Bee milk - bees use to feed the uterus and offspring. It is secreted by the secret of young bees, 1-2 weeks old. Royal jelly is equated with breast milk. It is very nutritious, healing.
It is proved that the product is rich in amino acids, vitamins, as well as unique bee proteins.
The complex of bioactive substances contained in Royal has many healing effects on the human body:
• reduces the level of lipoproteins and bad cholesterol;
• stabilizes blood pressure;
• strengthens the immune system;
• activates the brain;
• calms the nervous system;
• prevents liver damage by toxins;
• prevents the development of osteoporosis;
• improves the reproductive system of men and women.
• stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
• painful menstruation;
• uterine fibroids;