Issyk-Kul mountain honey
“It is better to have food as medicine than medicine as food”
All natural 100%
Issyk-Kul is the world’s second largest alpine lake, lying at 1609 m (5,279 feet) above sea level. Even though it is surrounded by mountains, Issyk-Kul never freezes, thus its name means “hot lake” in Kyrgyz. The lake itself is surrounded by protected marshlands, two mountain ranges.
The combination of these herbs, which contain a huge amount of vitamins, gives honey healing power.
This type of honey increases the body's resistance to colds and infectious diseases, helps to restore working capacity with mental and physical overwork.
Taste and aroma:
The taste is very delicate, original, naturally unobtrusive. We can say that honey is just perfect, fabulously delicious. It has a strong rich aroma.
- No added sugar
- No added preservatives
- No artificial additives
- No GMO’s
Natural mountain honey is used in the treatment of:
• heart attack,
• multiple sclerosis,
• heart defects.
• improves digestion,
• suppresses stress,
• prevents the aging of the body,
• normalizes sleep,
• contributes to weight loss,
• improves the functioning of the reproductive system,
• fights colds.
• helps with a number of liver diseases
• with cholelithiasis,
• Stimulates the function of the gonads,
• weakens and stops bleeding,
• reduces the permeability and fragility of blood vessels.
• Great for frostbite.
Bee pollen composition
Bee pollen contains more than 50 different substances that saturate our body with the necessary strength, health, and provide effective protection against destructive factors.
Almost all useful for the human body part of the periodic table is contained. It is worth listing some useful substances that make up bee pollen:
• vitamins of group B, C, E, A;
• phenoxy acids and flavonoids;
• amino acids;
• polysaccharides, disaccharides;
• alimentary fiber;
Useful properties of bee pollen
• disinfecting, anti-inflammatory effect;
• immunomodulatory effect;
• restorative effect;
• antitumor activity;
• anti-aging effect;
• choleretic effect;
• activation of reproductive cells;
• restoration of the sexual function of the body;
• creating a favorable background for conceiving and bearing a child.
• the body from everyday stress and overstrain.
• restores strength.
• protects the nervous system
• strengthening the heart muscle